Movie Reviews, Theatre in India, Travel trails --- see images of life through Sonali Jha Chatterjee's logbook...

Wednesday 10 September 2008

A New Innings

I surprised myself getting a job once again. The last regular job held was exactly two years ago in the IT sector. I quit after a while. I suppose the templetized work was not for me and I went back to freelancing. But this new job allows me to do what I do best: writing, editing and research, with a youth magazine, Kindle, launched last month from Kolkata. Since it is new territory for the magazine as also for the market (no good youth magazine there), its early days yet to predict the outcome. But the production quality is very good. The next six months should get things rolling. In the meantime, we, the editorial staff, have to keep churning out ideas for today's youth, known for its ability to pass judgement at an instant. Lets hope that judgement favours us.

No comments: