Movie Reviews, Theatre in India, Travel trails --- see images of life through Sonali Jha Chatterjee's logbook...

Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Cinema Buff's dream

For a film buff like me, things couldn’t have been better. Saw some good films I have been wanting to see for some time: The King’s Speech, Black Swan, The Fighter, Do Dooni Chaar, Band Baja Baarat, Saat Khoon Maaf, Dhobi Ghat. Heh, heh. Couldn’t feel happier. I am soooo full of cinema and what one could call varied cinema and I enjoyed each one of them.
I am not surprised that I cannot rate any of them. I would advice anyone, who would care to listen, to see each one of them, unbiased.
Each of the hindi films mentioned above was well made and had something new to offer. I know the movie is good if I watch without getting irritable. So take my word and go ahead. The oscar winning and nominated movies had to be good where each actor was better than the other.

No comments: