Movie Reviews, Theatre in India, Travel trails --- see images of life through Sonali Jha Chatterjee's logbook...

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Movie Review (English)

X-Men: Days of Future Past

I am a big fan of the X men. I have always wished to be a mutant with secret powers that go way beyond human. Well, that wasn’t to be. So I live vicariously through the marvelous X-Men. The latest movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past stood out in the concept of giving me an overdose of X-Men. There were X-Men from the present and X-Men from the past and together they fight the Sentinels who are a huge giant force created to wipe out mutants. Professor X and Magneto coming together was such a wonderful idea! As  usual, the sound effects, the cinematography and the actors leave one asking for more. Wolverine and Mystique, of course, remain my favourites.

P.S.:Thank you Marvel comics!

No comments: