Movie Reviews, Theatre in India, Travel trails --- see images of life through Sonali Jha Chatterjee's logbook...

Thursday 29 December 2016

Kahaani 2

Movie Review (Hindi)

This is said to be the prequel to the original Kahaani, though other than Vidya Balan's name I see no threads tying the two. But nothing is impossible in the world of the movies!!! 

Director Sujoy Ghosh has hit the jackpot with these two films. I only hope he comes out with something radically different in the next. Would love to see Vidya Balan again, though in a totally different avatar.

What was good was that I enjoyed the movie just as I had enjoyed Kahaani. The twists and turns were tantalizing enough to keep me glued as to the outcome. 

Arjun Rampal was quite convincing. I am impressed with what good directors can achieve. But Jugal Hansraj??? That Masoom boy is now a cold blooded villian! Well done! 

No comments: