Movie Reviews, Theatre in India, Travel trails --- see images of life through Sonali Jha Chatterjee's logbook...

Friday 21 May 2010

Delhi Diary 4

So I am in my new apartment in a lovely locality overlooking a lot of greenery. Calls of the peacock rouse me from sleep. But hey! All is not hunky dory. There is a problem of water shortage and water leakage. Yes, both. But it's a proper house. Now I look forward to creating my space and that is very important for my own sanity. If you are wondering where exactly I'm live, it's between the ring road and the outer ring road behind the DU South Campus. Now looking forward to some lowering of temperature... Am sure you are too if you are in Delhi. Another great thing - Reaching my workplace in 30 minutes instead of an hour and more!Good thing coz the autos are going to hike their rates to more than double!

1 comment:

Balaka Basu said...

atleast ur delhi diary will kepp me updated about ur whereabouts